50+ HD Hindi Shayari images For Lovers In Hindi Language

Today I am going to share the best Hindi Shayari images with you. In India, everyone is searching for sad Shayari images so that's why I am going to share a collection of Hindi sad Shayari images. Everyone is getting a break in their life so if they feel sad they start posting sad Shayari images on social media accounts. I hope that you will also like this collection that I am going to share with you here. If you are feeling sad then you should post this sad status on your social accounts. I hope that you will like this collection that I am going to share with you below. Sad Shayari In Hindi

Hindi Shayari images


Hindi Shayari Images 2020


Jisko aaj mujme hjaro galtiya najar aati hain kbhi usi ne kaha tha tum jaise bhi ho mere ho


Kmaal ki mohabbat thi mujhse usko achanak hi shuru hui or bina btaye hi khatm ho gai


Main bathunga jrur mehfil me magar piyunga nhi kyonki mera gam mita de itni shraab ki aukat nhi



Meri galti bas yahi thi ke maine har kisi ko khud se zyada jaruri samja


Apni tanhai mein tanha hi acha hu mujhe zarurat nahi do pal ke saharo ki

So, friends, this was the collection of images about sad Shayari I hope that you have enjoyed this. Please feel free to share on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.